Cleary Bros. is here to help in California’s unprecedented drought. We are working with the various water districts to stay informed about the changing requirements and are acting as a conduit to our clients.
For no additional cost Cleary Bros provides all of its maintenance customers the following
- Weekly system checks by the gardening crews during the growing season. This gets repairs done fast
- Comprehensive Takeover Report on all new accounts to identify opportunities
- Ongoing regular adjustments to the irrigation controllers
- Constant re-adjustment of the sprinkler heads for correct alignment
- An Arborist is assigned to each property to assess trees for signs of drought stress
- Consistent water meter readings
- Logging of irrigation timer inspections using our proprietary mobile application
- Your Account Manager will give you suggestions and designs for water wise improvements
- Your Account Manager will utilize our irrigation experts to provide return on investment studies for system improvements
- Monitoring of the soil moisture level as part of our ongoing 21 point Quality Assurance Inspection done with our proprietary mobile application
- Real time feedback of completed minor and major irrigation repairs with details of where the work was done and any parts used
- Oversight from both a Production Manager and Account Manager
We want to help you by putting a Water Management Plan together. Our plans are based on your priorities. Having a plan in place is the best place to start.
- We will help you determine which areas can become non-irrigated if necessary.
- Make sure that your key focal points are kept as pristine as possible
- Evaluate improvement options taking into account value, cost, and potential rebates available
- Sheet Mulching and associated rebates
- Mulching planter beds
- Upgrading to “Smart Irrigation” controllers
- Converting spray irrigation to drip irrigation
- Turf reduction