We are looking for a Business Development Team Member for our Landscape Maintenance Division in the SF Bay Area.
The target income for this position is $100k+.
Cleary Bros. Landscape, Inc., a leading contractor in the Landscape Construction industry, is currently seeking to add another skilled Maintenance Sales Representative. Cleary Bros. is celebrating 30 years of success and has 225 employees.
You will be taking over an area that already has tremendous momentum, a large data base, and hundreds of previous bids to re-visit with people that already know us. You will work with the best sales and operations team in the Bay Area.
Generate new landscape maintenance service contract sales for Cleary Bros. Landscape, Inc. (CBL). Our work includes landscape services of commercial real estate types . . .Office, Large Corporate Sites, Retail, Resort, Home Owners Associations, and related landscaped sites. The ideal candidate must be a self starter that possesses a passion for success, and a proven sales record in the San Francisco Bay Area. The regional territory for this position is the East Bay. Representative must have the ability to meet the assigned annual contract sales goals.
Job Title: Maintenance Business Development
Reports To: VP of Sales
The qualified candidate will possess effective personal leadership, inter-personal skills, time management, and recognize needs of the customer, and successfully sell landscape maintenance contracts with integration to (CBL) operations. The position requires the candidate to exercise leadership within a team-based environment. Also, effective sales process, interpersonal skills, prospecting and follow-through with prospects, co-workers and clients. Other skills required of the position include organizational, computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook), and mentoring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, prepare, carry out, and report landscape maintenance sales efforts.
• Preparation and presentation of proposals to prospective and existing clients.
• Develop leads and work resources for landscape management contract sales and secure appointments.
• Maintains records on all prospects and profiles of their organizations and business holdings.
• Develops and maintains sales data base.
• The ability to work independently and consistently provide timely and detailed follow up professionalism.
• Conduct estimates or gains information from operations for prospective clients.
• Work with operations’ field managers on regional sales and special projects as assigned.
• Establish and maintain long term client relationships for additional business growth.
• Complete start up contract administration forms and follow up with customer service representatives.
• Review contract details with clients and CBL staff to assure expectations are clear and attainable.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
• 1-3 years of experience in sales development and lead generation.
• College degree or related experience.
• The ability to work independently and consistently provide timely follow up with prospects.
• Advanced presentation, interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Confident and professional phone, mail, and electronic prospecting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• CRM knowledge is a plus
• Must be available for periodic evening presentations
• Must be able to walk around properties with uneven terrain to thoroughly evaluate the property
• Must have strong computer skills
Our company offers a very competitive salary and commission structure with a comprehensive benefits package including bonus, 401(k) plan, vehicle, training, and many other benefits. To learn more about CBL’s exciting career opportunities.
Please send resume with cover letter & salary history